Always thinking about my friends who want to eat at home, but not necessarily undertake cordon bleu challenges… So, what else do we need here?
- Fruits and vegetables can, for the most part, be eaten raw.
- Many meats can just be thrown onto a pan or into the oven and cooked until done.
- We have the starches of breads and noodles.
- We have the stews and soups, and a recipe for designing your own.
- We even have a few desserts and snacks.
- We have discussion on healthy eating, and kitchen equipment.
What else would you like to see here? The guidelines are: No (or little) commercially-prepared foodstuffs; made at home, with basic equipment; using basic cooking skills.
Hm. There may be other guidelines, but I work so bare-bones that I can’t think of what more to include.
So… Your thoughts?